Increasing Safety by Reducing risk.
Slip resistant solutions for: Tiles – Vinyl – Wood – Laminate - Decking and Concrete.
Professionally installed and certified
Slippage on wet floors can take a fraction of a second, while the consequences could last a life time. Broken bones and litigation are just some of the possible outcomes. Reducing the risk of slip injury is a critical safety aspect to be considered.
- Are you an: Architect, Facilities, Operations, Manager or H & S personnel investigating the need to reduce slip injury.
- Concerned about how slippery your floor is and worried you might get sued if somebody slips over on it?
- Currently involved with a project and part of the specification is to provide a certified floor to meet the HSE requirements?
30% of all major injuries
20% of over 3 day injuries to employees
50% of all reported accidents to members of public
95% of UK major slip accidents result in broken bones
Cost to employers £512 million per year
Cost to health service £133 million per year. *HSE Statistics
- Our products have been tested many times on site by local authorities / UKAS EHO and passed.
- Last year we were the preferred contractor chosen by the MOD for all safety floor solutions.
- We are one of the only companies recommended by independent testing laboratory.
- Currently involved with four councils, five of the UK’s main restaurant chains on the High Street and the biggest leisure chain in the UK.
The Pendulum slip tester is the preferred method used by the HSE to determine the slip resistance of a floor. Watch the video on how our anti slip treatment turns a potentially slippery non compliant tile into slip resistant tile that now meets the HSE guidelines of ‘Low Risk’
Also we are approved contractors of Dr Schutz floor coatings – click on link below.
Anti-slip treatments are clear and can be applied to almost any surface. What’s more if it’s a tiled floor, often the application can be applied and walked on immediately which means:
- No down time
- No loss of business,
- No more worries.
Over the last ten years we have professionally installed our anti slip products in to over 100,000 square meters of flooring for some of the most well-known businesses making us one of the leading installers of anti-slip surfaces in the UK. Take advantage of our vast experience and our professional and reliable approach. We will help you develop the right strategy to ensure that you are doing everything practically possible to maintain a safe floor. Find out more about our benefits, our philosophy and our specialist advice. We offer a full range of professional flooring safety services. Have a look through our website and discover the range of services we can offer you