Slippage on wet floors can take a fraction of a second, while the consequences could last a life time. Broken bones and litigation are some of the possible outcomes. Reducing the risk of slip injury is a critical safety aspect to be considered.Over the last five years we have professionally installed our anti slip products in to over 100,000 square meters of flooring for some of the most well known businesses making us one of the leading installers of anti slip surfaces in the UK.
Take advantage of our vast experience and our professional and reliable approach. We will help you develop the right strategy to ensure that you are doing everything practically possible to maintain a safe floor. Find out more about our benefits, our philosophy and our specialist advice. We offer a full range of professional flooring safety services. Have a look through our website and discover the range of services we can offer you.
Here are some statistics:
- Our products have been tested many times on site by local authorities / UKAS EHO and passed.
- Last year we were the preferred contractor chosen by the MOD for all safety floor solutions.
- We are one of the only companies recommended by independent testing laboratory.
- Currently involved with four councils, five of the UK’s main restaurant chains on the High Street and the biggest leisure chain in the UK.
Three of the most common reasons why you are currently on our website?
- You are an: Architect, Facilities, Operations, or H & S personnel investigating how to reduce slip injury?
- Concerned about how slippery your floor is and worried you might get sued if somebody slips over?
- Currently involved with a project and part of the specification is to provide a certified floor to meet the HSE requirements?